ROKINON 7.5MM F/3.5 FISHEYE LENS REVIEW | PHOTOGRAPHY VLOG
Here's my review on the Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5 ultra wide angle fisheye lens. This lens is by Samyang Optics and is sold under different brand names, but it's basically the same lens. This is a really fun lens to use! It's a solid lens, all metal, the build quality is fantastic! It's very small and lightweight and easy to carry around. Optically it is really good, it's really sharp and the colors are very nice. Something I forgot to mention in the video, is that their is some color fringing, but it's nothing you can't fix in Photoshop. Please let me know what you think and as always any feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!
Thanks for watching!
Get you Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5 fisheye lens here: http://amzn.to/2yMDOzX
Sample shots taken with this lens:
Camera gear used to film this vlog: *** Affiliate links ***
• Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G85: http://amzn.to/2fleTd5
• YI 4K+ Action Camera 4K/60fps: http://amzn.to/2rktI57
• YI Type C to Microphone Convert Cable: http://amzn.to/2swh9Ij
• Varizoom StealthyGo: http://amzn.to/2yfj7j1
• Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5 ultra wide angle fisheye lens: http://amzn.to/2yMDOzX
• Panasonic X Series H-HS12035 Lumix G 12-35mm F2.8 ASPH lens: http://amzn.to/2f8Nf6g
• Aputure A.lav Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone: http://amzn.to/2v7eQtL
• Comica CVM-VM10 II: http://amzn.to/2vIn1v5