Photography Mission in Vernazza
I am finally catching up on my photos from my trip to Cinque Terre. So much to see, so many photos taken! It's impossible to share all of them, and if you follow this blog you already know I have shared a lot from the Cinque Terre trip, but couldn't resist sharing these early evening shots I took of Vernazza.
After visiting the Doria Castle with my family, my son and I set off on this "photography mission". I had already passed by here on my hike from Vernazza to Monterosso Al Mare and scouted the area. I really wanted some evening shots so I made sure I went back. This was actually my last night in Vernazza so I had to get it done. Below are a few photos that I took on this hike as well as a short vlog of this adventure.
I'm really glad the my son accompanied me on this hike as we had a great time. Father-son time is priceless and I am sure he'll always remember this hike.
Here are a few tips if you are going to do this hike in the evening:
• Cash to pay for your entry fee
• Bring along insect repellent.
• Make sure you have flashlight or lantern (there are no lights up there) and it is pitch black after the sun goes down.
• Bring plenty of water, especially in the summertime.
• Comfortable clothes and shoes
Let me know what you guys think of these shots.
Check out the vlog here: